Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Blogging for the Blogblind ... April 03, 2007

Blogging for the Blogblind ... April 03, 2007


Press Play


Blogging for the Blogblind

With so much going on in our crazy little 360° lives we don’t have much time to actually sit there and read a long entry, do we ? No we don’t so what do we do? We skim of course we do of course if you skim you don’t always “get” the entry.

So I’m not only typing this out but you can hear me read it to you as well, which means you can go away ..and read somewhere else while I am talking oh no you can’t get back here! I’m talking here.

What I’ve done is recorded this entry on my new toy All Sound Recorder and uploaded it to Imeem as my file server links seem to be broken some work some don’t, File Den is accessible now but it wasn’t yesterday, all my files are still there and some are working but hostmyfile the whole site has just disappeared on me gone *poof* which is just great NOT.

Anyway I had a look at the terms and conditions on Imeem and your Mp3’s and videos that you upload should be yours soooooo if I’m uploading my own recording I should be right of course I could always sing the entry .. no I think not.

I could speak in an American accent just so the Americans feel at home how’s that? I won’t do Swedish because I’ll sound like the Swedish chef crossed with Gonzo

Anyway this is Missy A’s spoken blog entry for dang what month is it April that’s right


Now I want you to do a spoken entry come on you can do it I know you can



No comments:

Tag cloud