Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rumours

The art of the rumour
I'm going to post this on 360 but not now, only just posted there.

All I'm going to do is ask a couple of simple questions
Have you heard any rumours about me?
What are they?
Don't have to tell who told it just what the rumour is.


Lets see if I get any good ones, see if I get any that I don't know about, see if people take it serious or think its a fun game


You know it's one thing that I love to know what people really think of me, no sucking up no "oh you are so good" because I know damn well I'm not

I was watching Oprah today, yes occasionally I watch 3 yr old episodes of Oprah thats what we get here anyway the episode was on about self esteem and the 'letters to your younger selves'
and she had two mothers of 4 year olds who where obsessed with thier looks and a young teenage girl who thought that she was ugly


No kidding that girl could be me I never smashed a mirror but I used to cover them up I allways thought I was ugly and fat and yet looking at the photos of me when I was 17 ( mum snuck a few in) I wasn't fat at all I wore size 11 jeans what that in US sizes an 8 a 6 ?
I don't know about size differences but thats skinny!


I was too tall, taller than everyone else it's taken me years to walk straight I still walk stooped over sometimes I hated being tall and I'm only 5' 8" problem is I was 5' 6" when I was 12 and everyone else was only 4' 5" I grew they didn't, at our primary school reunion I was expecting all these shorties and they had grown everyone was the same height as me and I still felt like I was allmost a foot higher there I was 20+ years old not 12 and I still felt big fat and ugly , ok so tall skinny and ugly

Its a low self esteem thing my mother allways used to say " the good looking girls sit home on saturday nights because the boys all think they have allready been asked out"
I don't agree the ones who sit home like I did sit home because they are too ugly to go out


At Seventeen by Janis Ian

2 comments:

Dana Dane said...

I heard nothing about you. And you are one of the most beautiful people I know. I am overweight but I try to be more positive....so smile dammit!

WebbyJo said...

I've never heard any rumour about you. In fact, I have never heard ANY rumour about anyone in Y360. Perhaps I'm just not the person they tell them to?!

Tag cloud