Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BOOO!

Writing
You know I used to sit here each and every day just writing what ever came into my head a silly poem (always bad) a rant, something serious or silly every day I would sit here and type away for ages clattering away on the keyboard I know I did got most of my words saved on disk now hundreds of Word docs squirreled away.I used to write everyday didn’t matter what it was I’d open up Word and type away, sometimes get two or three ahead of myself specially when it came to posting as I never did like doing more than one a day, now of course I don’t know either its time or just that I’ve not got anything to inspire me there isn’t any waiting on Word to be posted, nothing at all in my book I use a book if I want to write up a long post a story or something, jot down ideas otherwise I forget.
I’m not one for going through each and every second of my day in a post no one wants to know I fed the dog, did the dishes and folded the laundry; no one wants to know its boring its boring to me never mind anyone else.

Spose I could talk about Day of the Dead and Jason X only I haven’t watched Jason X yet the zombie movie was good though better one than Dead Men Walking (zombie movie) that was too far fetched and everyone died, you don’t kill everyone off in a movie that’s just silly can’t have a sequel if everyone dies even though zombies in a prison was a good idea its just not a very good movie Day of the Dead was though, bit slow in parts and I did like the “intelligent” zombie Bob.Bob of course didn’t die, well I suppose he did die because he was a zombie but he didn’t get shot so as a zombie he didn’t die.

If you like zombie movies see if you can get a hold of Day of the Dead its older 1980’s so the acting is bad “grr argh I’m a zombie mumble, uggh” but the bride and clown zombies are kinda cool to watch out for and as far as zombie movies go in comparison to Dawn of the Dead the makeup is bad and the action kinda sucks run there’s a zombie coming, run I was like what you running for zombies stumble they can’t run just shoot the thing derr.
There was also no real explanation as to why all the zombies or why the “alive” people where underground (its part 2 the explanation is in part 1) only that they where looking for a cure by experimenting on zombies like Bob and they had been there a month and it does start off with a scare in the first two minutes though its always cool to start off with a jump.
Day of the Dead is the sequel or part two in the original Dawn, Day, and Night trilogy from the 80’s the original Dawn of the Dead is different to the “shopping mall” Dawn made a few years the ago.
I love the zombie movies; I’ve got Dawn of the Dead (help we are trapped in a shopping mall), Shawn of the Dead (take off comedy) Dead Men Walking (zombies in a prison), Day of the Dead (lets do experiments on zombies to find a cure) and Return of the Living Dead 2(nerve gas turns the dead into zombies)

I swear they use the same strand of sausages in every movie hehehe.




Later ….
Today I got to watch Jason X or Jason 10, if you haven’t heard of Jason he’s the guy in the hockey mask who kills people (bad childhood, crazy mother accidentally drowned as child can’t ever die) first seen at a summer camp killing people in the 80’s in Friday the 13th, only he didn’t have his hockey mask then he wore a sack over his ugly distorted face you know Jason he don’t say much and loves his machete.
This isn’t the last one in the series of movies I think Freddy v Jason is but Jason X is very good the first horror movie that actually made me scream not once but twice!Normally I laugh, don’t mind me horror scare makes me laugh but not in this movie it’s a screamer. Of course it does take some chunks right out of Aliens 2 lets go into the storage of the space ship and fight him there all ready to die a horrible death are we.
Yes it is more of a Si Fi Horror with it being set in the future 2535 or something and most of the action is on board a spaceship (in space no one can hear you scream –Aliens).
All in all I really enjoyed Jason X even if you haven’t ever seen the other Friday the 13th movies if you liked Aliens you will like this



just don’t it watch in the dark

1 comment:

josie2shoes said...

Ooh Missy, a therapist would have fun with this zombie fixation! ROFL Sounds like fun viewing. I agree on the writing, somedays it happens some not. I've just go so much crap going on in my life right now that I have to vent, for better or worse, whether anyone cares to read it or not. If I didn't have that outlet I'd go crazy.

Tag cloud