Saturday, June 2, 2007

Missy's shorts updated

Finished it ..well think so anyway allways have a bit of trouble with endings
I was going to kill them all off hehehe but na that would be mean
Ama and the Dragons its 1500 words as well so it's kind of a long short story
and really I do apologize to Ann McCaffrey, then again you never know she might read it (yeah right) and write another long book.
Seeing as I've kinda borrowed her "talent" series not the words though, just the concept then again X-Men is allmost the same characters as her books ( some of the same powers) and as I'm not sure which came first the comic or Anne McCaffreys "talent" series so I'll shut up about that.
btw Ama's full name is Amariyah and I used that name as my yahoo name because she is like me, I can grow things too. Oh and if you look at that profile obviously thats not me dah.

Oh I did try to put a spin on things with it leave you with a question, leave you thinking is Ama's partner male or female? I hope I haven't said you can shoot me if I have

1 comment:

josie2shoes said...

I'm headed there now to read it! :-)

Tag cloud