Saturday, June 16, 2007

The here

My here is different to your here, you are there I am here, my here is cold I can hear the washing machine going the dog barking and the natterer talking (both of them)
My here is not your here, your here is different to my here.




Everyone is different we are all in different places we all leave seperate lives the only connection we have is the internet, when you are sitting in your computer chair at your desk at work or maybe your dining table at home you see with your own eyes your own environment, you don't know what other pages the other person is looking at or who they are talking too, you might be hot they might be cold, you are at work they are at home the kids pulling at thier elbow but you don't see that.
You see your own situation through your own eyes



Sometimes we forget that the other person sees things different to us they might only have a 15 inch screen thier colours aren't set right, they might even have English as thier second language or not be able to read very well
What we write may not be understood because it just isn't seen as we see it
Thier here isn't the same as our here

4 comments:

josie2shoes said...

I loved this post Missy! It is SO TRUE! I often wonder about the other people writing that day and what situations they find themselves in at this point in their lives. My here is now very peaceful, but at home and my office at work I have a great deal of privacy and I love it. But it wasn't always that way. My here used to be chaotic and frequently interrupted with yelling and the slamming of doors. This is much better. My here is also hotter than.... there! :-)

josie2shoes said...

Missy, I tagged you with a meme, 'cuz I know you "love" 'em. Hehe Check out my latest post. :-)

Alissa said...

I tagged you in my blog, come and read it.

Barb said...

yep - ohh so correct about that - in fact I did have a poem on my spot about just that same thing.

Tag cloud