Saturday, June 9, 2007

Wild

Been a while hasn't it oh well can't be helped, I do get to read other peoples posts don't allways get the time to comment sorry about that but I do read.
One I've just started reading is The Wild Oglala that's Bruce he's Dana's hubbie anyway today he posted a video of him and his friends singing, sounds fabulous and looks like this

When I watch a video I start it up and then pause it till its loaded enough to play, well when that came up I just had to screen shot it
I think it's Dana's upside down camera work but it just looked like a painting so much that I just had to save it
It's wild isn't it

9 comments:

josie2shoes said...

Yes, IT IS nice to see you back Missy... I've missy-ed your posts! :-) Was worried that something had happened to you.

Wow, that pic really does make a beautiful painting! Headed to Bruce's blog now to check out his video. His first post was sure a great read!

Missy A said...

nope not dead yet just been busy on the Forum site that I mod and doing posts for BA and the dog of all things ..you know my dog has its own 360 page
its public you should be able to see http://360.yahoo.com/ice.dog2007

Dana Dane said...

um did that comment go through

Dana Dane said...

ok...not...dammit....well anyway thanks for doing that...its great
i need some photoshopping done!

Missy A said...

what comment? huh ...umm no if you did another one can't see it

Alissa said...

Good to see you haven't dropped off the planet...That's a cool screen shot. I'm headed to Bruce's...

josie2shoes said...

Missy...I can't get the link to your dog's page to work, is it just me?

Missy A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy A said...

just copy paste it
I can't get links to come up clickable now grrrr
it does work though and you should be able to see it even if you aren't on yahoo

Tag cloud