Monday, June 18, 2007

tastebuds drafts - hey you get back here

I saved a post on Lamingtons as a draft because I didn't want to do 3 posts in a row on Tastebuds anyway when I published it, it doesn't put it at the top as recent post it puts it when it was saved so the one on Lamingtons is now one of a few I did on the same day I wanted to separate them out and they all came up together grrrrr
The Lamingtons one will come up in the feedreader as recent though so I spose thats ok

My problem is with Tastebds is I'm not really a foodie Lamingtons, Scones and Shepards pie (NOT made with tiny shepards) is about it, not that I hate cooking but it's just that I'm not that into it I set that up for others really and theres no new posts on it
Mine are cheats I allready had those up on 360 did them ages ago so COPY them people get em up there!
If you don't have one that you prepared earlier get cooking on it get a new post up!

3 comments:

josie2shoes said...

Missy, you can change the post date on posts by clicking on "Post Options" at the bottom left hand in the edit post mode. That way they will line up appropriately in the order you want. I saw that the Tastebuds blog had been updated, but then looked and only saw that same post, didn't think to scroll down further.

Sadly, I am not a cook, just a drooling lurker. :-) Did you get the email address I sent for Angela? I know she has recipes she wants to add.

Barb said...

I do cook, lots of things. I just never take photos of my results. I make a lovely lamb roast tonight. Nothing fancy, just sides of broccoli and taters. My food is usually day to day, regular things. Missy, I will work at posting some of the more exotic things I have tried over the years. Could we also blog about food events, parties and the food served, horrible disasters in the kitchen and so on.. about our journey in the kitchen, learning and eating?

g said...

I am quite good at cooking, but I get too lazy. ;D If anything, I need a sous chef. And I'd like to have my own Hell's Kitchen, ha-ha!

I like the Taste Buds site btw.

Oh, I love to bake! It's therapeutic for me.

Tag cloud