Sunday, June 17, 2007

So tag me and I'll find an old tag :P

Blech I loathe these things but seeing as I've done them allready I don't need to type em up just re-post (these are from 05) they are badly written and probably badly spelled
There are a couple more just couldn't find them besides they are all basically the same because you know what I do I use the last time I got tagged and re-post it hehehehehe ...I'm such a meanie



1. When is my birthday? July 4th
2. How many kids do I have? 2, one of each
3. Where do I live? Next too what? NSW, next to a cemetery
4. What is a drop bear? Mythical Australian animal
5. What music do I like? Abba, Cold Play
6. What sports teams do I like? None I hate sport
7. What’s my favorite drink? Coffee
8. What kind of car do I drive? Or what colour is it? Toyota, grey
9. What pets do I have? 1 Dog, 1 budgie, 2 pigeons
10. What colour are my eyes? Green
11. How tall am I? 5 foot 8
12. What are my favorite TV shows? ANTM, Lost, ER
13. What books do I like to read? Horror, science fiction/fantasy
14. What’s my star sign? Cancer
15. What school did I go too? Urrbrae Agricultural High School
16. Who sits next to me? Flowerman
17. What animal is on my desk? Cow
18. I have a roll of what? On my desk? Toilet paper
19. What’s my favorite colour? Purple
20. What’s my favorite food? Sardines

1: I stir my coffee 12 times, I don’t count how many, I just know I do it, you know how you do something automatically after a while, well that’s what I do, if I counted every time that would be obsessive compulsive, if I tipped out a coffee someone made for me because it wasn’t stirred 12 times that’s obsessive compulsive. I don’t do that, I just stir it. I happen to know that it’s 12 times

2: There must always be a cup of coffee on my desk, full or not it HAS to be there, different cups but always a cup on my desk

3: I can’t eat if I am not relaxed, if there’s an argument I can’t eat, something stresses me I can’t eat. Doesn’t mean I won’t eat it or that I’m not hungry just can’t eat it at this moment. I have been like that all my life, my brother and sister (12 and 13 years older than me) used to harass me at the table because I ate slow of course that made me eat slower, can't eat under that pressure or with people staring at me

4: I sleep covered up has to be a sheet (at least) even in the summer, I like to be able to move but I have to be covered or I wake up, cant stand drafts I can’t stand anything blowing on me, drafts, the air conditioner fans or the car window I’m sitting here now with a jumper on because of the air conditioner

5: umm yup supposed to be 5 ummm lets see I smoke that’s disgusting .I talk to the budgie, that’s not a habit though it’s “teaching him” la la (budgie can you say “shut up” or “wot ya doin”) .I get up turn on comp, turn on kettle, go potty then get my coffee and sit at comp in that order and that’s the worst habit of all

2 comments:

josie2shoes said...

Loved it, loved it - you are sooo sneaky! I will remember this plan and search for my old meme's if they come in handy! :-)

Ditto for me on #2,6,8, 10, & 19! Oh, and I have a stuffed cow on my desk at work. He's been kidnapped on ocassion by someone who wants him. Lesson to her - cows always come home. :-)

I am also just like you in the second #4 about being covered - my ex liked a fan blowing on the bed full speed all year round, so I got into the habit of sleeping with blankets pulled up to my chin, now I can't sleep without it, even if it's warm. I can't stand any air blowing on me anytime either. Friends always says I dress too warm.

Like you, on weekends I hit the bathroom in the morning, then grab my glasses and stumble out to the puter first thing to read email and blogs. On workdays I don't have enough time, so have to wait for that until I get to work. I usually managage to make it a little early so I have reading time before I have to get busy.

Thanks for sharing Missy, I know some of you 360 people have done lots of these, but I haven't read them, so it's all news to me! :-)

SOUL said...

that's great...
you have a cow, a roll of toilet paper, and a cup of coffee...on your desk !
what else ya got there??? just curious.

BTW.. i lOVE cows! i always have. when i decorate...which i haven't done here yet...my kitchen is all cows and roosters. (i do have some up..maybe i'll post a pic "tomorrow" )

Tag cloud