Friday, June 1, 2007

Ouch not tacked ..tagged

Alissa tagged me and I was like oh noooooo, ouch tagged not thumb tacked

INSTRUCTIONS:Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list
and bump everyone up one place.
Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so
1) bipolar notes from underground
2) This Side Of Reason
3) Picking Up Pieces
4) Alissa's Thoughts
5) Miss Interrupted


Next select five people to tag:
Don’t really like being tagged myself, it’s a bit scary and if anyone doesn’t want to do this it’s fine in fact if you read this and want to do it and you haven’t been tagged yet, just pretend you got tagged anyway ok

1) Dana’s Voice -- because I can
2) G – can’t wait to see what she comes up with
3) Webby – because I don’t think she’s been tagged for a while
4) Jesus –I’m far too lowly for HIM to read mine but I’ll tag him anyway
5) Oopsy – even though she’s probably already been tagged

What were you doing ten years ago?
What year was it 10 years ago? Not 1987? No that’s not right, oh yeah 1997.Trying to sell our little house that I didn’t really want to move from so we could get rid of the two mortgages and get the tenant out of the bigger house at the same time, ended up moving most things by myself mind you as the X was down the hotel drinking, only a week before settlement was due on the small house as we just could not get the tenant out, that woman would not vacate. We didn’t have time to paint or basically spit in the time we had lucky it was only around the corner. One problem with that the dog kept going “home” and visiting the new owners

What were you doing one year ago?
What am I doing now? Sitting here in my PJ’s typing

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Chocolate
2) Cake
3) Bananas
4) Nuts
5) Chocolate cake with banana and nuts --- of course dah

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Advance Australia Fair
2) Silent Night
3) Cats in the Cradle
4) When I’m 65 (will you still hurt me whip me and beat me ..whoops wrong version)
5) Alleluia Chorus

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Spend money …dah bit obvious that one
2) Get my car overhauled …look great with mag wheels it would
3) Buy one of the vacant shops in this town and set up a net café and computer learning center
4) Tell my X that he will not be getting any of this money, not this time
5) Pay for Adrian to learn to drive and get him a car, coz he ain’t driving me he can’t anyway he can’t get behind the wheel (small car + big guy = squished)

Five bad habits:
1) Pick at my nails
2) I don’t eat ..no make that I forget to eat
3) I drink too much coffee
4) I forget things know I forget but don’t write things down
5) only being able to think of four things

Five things you like doing:
1) Helping people
2) Growing things
3) Animations
4) Finishing something
5) Sleeping

1 comment:

josie2shoes said...

Cool Missy! LOL at your #5 snack! I'd probably eat dog poop if it was covered in chocolate! :-)

Sounds like that moving adventure ten years ago was really fun... not.

Can I swap one of my bad habits for your #2, please can I?

I can for sure seeing you do an Internet cafe and learning center...and you can still go in your pajamas. I'll send you one of my caftans - they are very glamorous! :-)

Tag cloud