Friday, June 29, 2007

finally

As I say constantly interupted isn't the half of it
I was just about ready to get the blog compost up (typo? maybe LoL) and what does it do comes in the room no kidding it drives me nuts it of course is the big hairy snoring thing currently in the bedroom, no not the dog the dog is outside barking of course because next doors kids are kicking the football agains't the fence again
So between the hairy thing snoring and the hairy thing barking its fairly quiet around here at the moment ..hence the blog of course can't do nothing (double negative oops sorry ..can't do anything) otherwize

What was I going to say now ummmm oh yeah thats right the dream from last night
I dreamt that my daughter died but was still living with us as a ghost (no not a zombie geeze I watch the movies don't dream of them) I actually woke up crying balling my eyes out crying, don't think I've ever done that before cried in my sleep yes but not woken myself up.
Wasn't crying because she died and was a ghost, she was quite happy as a ghost kept floating up to the ceiling and floating around on tops of cabinets and things, being a ghost wasn't a problem for her or me I was crying because I don't have another baby .. she's my baby
Having her with me was fine I could hold her and cuddle her so that was fine she wasn't a whispy go right through you ghost, oh and I did know it was a dream I was wearing my pajamas so yeah you know its a dream when you are wearing Pj's unless you wear Pj's all the time its a dream.
So yeah anyway woke up crying freaky flipping dream when you wake up doing what you are doing in the dream ... ever dream you are eating marshmallows and your pillow is missing? Old joke LoL thought I'd throw that one in.

Really though I do miss her it would be nice to have her around, she's like me well ok she's like her great granma same name same sillyness my son has her sense of humour Ellie has the straight out( she thinks it she says it) personality of my granma I've got both hehehe
Ellie will tell you straight out if she thinks it's wrong quiet normally but if she's got something to say she don't keep it in doesn't even have to be words she just gives you a "look" exact same look as my granma would give someone used to freak me out when she did it as a little kid and my mother arggh LoL spooked her it really did
See I knew even before she was born that she was going to be a girl, no tests or nothing I just knew and even though I was going to call her Elizabeth when she was born she was Eleanor and that was it.
So she has an old fashioned name just like I do, most Eleanors are older above 60, most of Ellie's friends are Sams and Jasmines most Frances are over 80 all my school friends are Kims and Robins. One name was so popular in the town I lived in before that you could call it out and get 20 women all the same age ... very confusing.
Normally you can tell how old someone is by thier name Joans are 60+ (common name in the 40's) Kylies are 25+ (common in the 80's blame Kylie Minouge for that one) but Ellie and me we have old fashioned names, oh yeah my son does too most Bruces here in Australia are over 70 Bruce knows a lot of Toms by the way (was a Tom who broke his nose on our glass door) but thats another story.

Anyway fed the dog, fed the bird and now I'm going to feed me, the hairy snoring thing can feed himself ... he's house trained as well you want him?

2 comments:

josie2shoes said...

No thanks on the offer, Missy, LOL. I had my own hairy animal at the house for too long! :-)

I have had dreams like this that are wonderful, and you wake up crying and so sad about it ending. It's clear how much you love your kid! I hope you get to spend some time with her soon. I'm headed to my daughter's house next week. Can't wait!

The names thing is so true, generations of kids named after whoever was popular or in the news. My mom named me after the "weather girl". Geesh,thanks Mom, how touching. :-( When I lived in Germany I was told "there is no such name", and people persisted in calling me "Wendly"!!

Barb said...

Hi - I have been having a recurring drream about my aunt who is dead. Of course my dead mom is in the dream too. In it we are building a house. I wake up thinking about my cousin, I think I need to call her and let her know my mom died last fall.

Have fun with the hairy/feathered critters you have around. *hug* Barb^

Tag cloud