Monday, June 4, 2007

Dreams

I'm into dream interpretations and sometimes I can interpret my own dreams sometimes though I have weirdo ones that don't make any sence at all
Like the one I had this morning,
Everyone else was having babies, all of my friends where pregnant or allready had thier babies mine I had to hide it, get rid of it my X made me do that in the dream.
Anyway later on I found the baby and gave it CPR and brought it back to life but it grew really fast and was like 6 months old even though it should have been new born and no one believed that it was my baby and I'd just had it.


Now I know that a baby in a dream can be a project and as everyone else had a baby as well but no one belived that I had one or it was mine, I'm guessing I'm worried about something that some people don't believe that it's me doing it.
Something had to hide that I was doing it at first but later on when when I brought it back to life no one believed that it's my thing what ever the thing is.

Spose now I'll have to see if I can go over the dream re-enter it and see, did you know you can do that?
You can go back the next night and re-dream that same dream knowing that you are dreaming and ask questions might not get the answers you want and they might not be understandable but you can re-dream the same dream
Once I understood I could do that I stopped dreaming the same "search" dream over and over, I actually used to dream of this long tube thing with a door at the end that when I would get to the door handle and try to open it to get to the "next stage" so to speak, the door handle and door would go further away, frustrating as heck but you know I finally did open the door.
Was a relevation in my life once I realized what the search dream was about I knew when I dreamt it the next time what it was about and was able to open the door... what happened when I opened it? I woke up haven't had that dream since.

Normally I dream of houses (home, myself, self improvement and hidden thoughts) and I've dreamt I was driving think I was actually driving at the time though, babies are new.

PS. I stuffed up my page it's not your eyes it's me, had a problem with the top header pic couldn't remove the one I was testing and had to re-do the whole template and lost stuff off it so sorry about that .. gotta fix it but I'll do it tomorrow now I'm going to dream that baby dream again and see what the flip it's all about.

4 comments:

josie2shoes said...

Well, I'd sure like to know how to do that trick! I have had it happen occassionally, that I returned to a previous dream to continue or finish it, but not by my own efforts. I have gotten stuck in repetitive dreams that drove me crazy until they resolved. I often still go back to visit at houses I've been to in previous dreams, though I have no recollection of ever seeing them in my waking life. It fascinates me. Where are these houses??!

Missy A said...

The house could be you,
If you know the house its your childhood but an unknown house is you
Houses can symbolize your inner self. They aren't actually real houses that are anywhere, even though you might have visited when you where small and your consious mind doesn't remember but your dream mind does.
Its no wonder you are visiting houses in your dreams though with all the worries you have

josie2shoes said...

Cool way of looking at it, Missy!

Alissa said...

I don't think I've ever been able to get myself to dream the same dream twice on purpose. I have had reoccurring dreams of trying to hit my brother in law, but I can't connect the punch and I just get frustrated because I'm trying so hard to hit him...What does that mean?

Tag cloud