Sunday, October 7, 2007

been thinkin

I know shouldn't think rots your brain

Anyway been thinking that my Blogger template is boring sooooo I've been looking at a 3 column template got a couple to play with but knowing me I'll stuff up the lot or lose things like I did last time ..shouldn't start working on templates at 3am huh? Anyhoo hopefully it will be the same (have to keep the stars) but 3 columns , should make things easier to read down the sides as there is a tiny little bit of stuff there ..just a bit .
I'll have to do it on IE too as Blogger doesn't like Firefox I can edit modules but not move or make new ones, have the same problem on MySpace can't use the new profile editor not that it worries me I'm used to editing in HTML mode but if I use IE 1. I can't comment on Blogger blogs with the popup box for comments, 2. IE doesn't have a spell checker or an add blocker ...for some strange reason I typed ass blocker then (d is next to s )
I am a nut LoL

Oh spose you want the sites I got the templates from? arrgh umm whoops you gotta Google em up type in " 3 column blogger template " they have word press ones too

Oh anyone want 360 Angel ? The way Yahoo is going umm no you don't can't even give the dang ID away as its no good having it as a 360 tutorial page is it? No kidding though I've got lets see six 360 pages ..I think ?? The Dog, 360 Memorial, 360 Angel, The Budgie, Bloggers Anonymous, Missy A (original), Little Fairy and the one I've been using since December oh gawd that's 8 arrgh what the flip I need 8 for?? No wonder I forget to go on them one I totally forgot about and hadn't posted on since May
Ridiculous that is why couldn't 360 be like Blogger then I could have all of them on the one login ..think I've got 4 here too but one is his that I'm allowed to post on and the other is Tastebuds which others post on that's open btw if you want to contribute to that you can, just gotta add your email to the list I love that part about Blogger you can have an open contributors blog think you can on Word Press too must be able too as the Mash and Yahoo Messenger blogs are on Word Press and its different people posting every time
You know that says a lot doesn't it can anyone answer this question for me
Why are the Mash, Y Messenger, Yahoo Anecdotal and YMail blogs hosted on Word Press and not 360? There are more Yahoo blogs for basically everything(look at the blog roll on the Messenger blog) very few are on 360 what are Yahoo trying to say here ?

Think about that while I sleep its 2am here tomorrow (I hope if I get time) I will be playing with my template and you know the old saying "play with it too much it will fall off" just hope it doesn't

No comments:

Tag cloud