Friday, October 19, 2007

Help

What's the easiest way to stick my Blogger pages on my Wordpress?
If I try to load them up onto it they all go on the same page and of course me being me I don't want them on the same page all mixed up I want them on different pages with the little neat tabs at the top of the main page
I asked here and well the answers didn't help at all, I do know the difference between a page and a post I'm not quite that stupid, confused yes and I may look like an idiot sometimes but I ain't that dumb.
I've got these pages on Blogger
This one Missinterupted the one you are on now
Missys Shorts for my short stories and bad poetry
Tastebuds - food blog with different authors
Bloggers Anonymous - new Blogger blog, still working on it (will have co-authors and feeds when finished)
Photoshopping Challenge - not used now but if anyone wants to be co-author I can set it up

Would it be easier to just put links down the side?
Can I put an outside link in one of those "extra page" tabs like Phil has done? How do I do that?
Remember I'm a Wordpress newb I find the whole thing very confusing that's why I haven't done much on it.
I can do HTML easy enough links are easy I didn't bother with filling in the blog roll one at a time on Wordpress I just did the links in HTML like I've done here,see the scroll box? its cool huh, the scroll wouldn't work on Wordpress but the links did and that's the important part.

So in simple terms for a person who is constantly interrupted (300 times while typing this) how do I get those "extra pages" on Wordpress too 1. have what I want on them and 2. if possible get them to go to an outside page?

No comments:

Tag cloud