Tuesday, October 16, 2007

my finger is sore now...

Think I've finished now, yes my finger is sore from all that copy pasting
The old 360 entries are tagged (umm derr ) 360 POSTS OLD and the MySpace ones are MY SPACE OLD
It now looks like I've had my Blogger since 05' which of course is a big cheat, those are just older 360 posts back posted on to the date of original posting, think a couple of those are MySpace ones as I've had that since 05'
Note: if you have a MySpace don't try going through old posts the archiving is terrible and you will be looking at 5 posts per page clicking "older" over and over again. Lucky most of mine there where re-posts anyway but I did find a couple that where MySpace composed only, that I'd never saved at all, those have been posted here.

I now have (under sufferance) a Multiply which isn't too bad was fairly easy to find code to do the background in CSS but I don't really like the privacy settings there is no friend of friend or "friends only" setting that I can find so everyone connected to you in anyway sees your updates. One plus though it does have a reasonable system of grabbing blog posts from another site (not 360) and posting them on Multiply, it did want to post ALL of my posts from ALL of my Blogger blogs ( I have 4) and cross post I post on Blogger it posts there as well which I didn't want but it did post the ones that I wanted there so that worked. There is also a "I used to be on 360" group set up for bloggers kinda like BA . Think Multiply could be interesting actually ..... and umm miss red where would you like that wet noodle?

Also **shock horror** I've got a Wordpress it tells me who has subscribed, when peeps looked and when, I can have another page on it and well loads of stuff that I haven't quite figured out yet, like if I have more than one page how do I know which one I'm posting on? Its different to Blogger , the dashboard doesn't have "my 1st blog" and "my 2nd blog" or "poems" and "tastebuds" like Blogger does . So I haven't really posted on it as I don't really know which page that post is going to end up on
I would make a new page for my poems/short stories and transfer them but I'd quite possibly get all muddled and stick them on the wrong page. I also of course want my stars background same as I've got on Mash, MySpace and Blogger on my Wordpress but as I have no idea how to do CSS its staying like it is, I find Wordpress very confusing and CSS even more so.


So anyway I've grabbed all of my 360 posts worth posting ( 6 posts still to be posted) and stuck them on Blogger and yes if you look I've mucked it up told you I can't do CSS the Blogger navigation bar has disappeared as well as the whole page being too wide oh well at least you can read it

Oh and has anyone got any good finger exercises?? .....LoL I know what you are going to say for that one

Update: Of course Wordpress and Multiply are confusing I've been using 360 since 05' EVERYTHING is confusing after 360 its so easy to use ...when it works of course

No comments:

Tag cloud