Monday, October 8, 2007

Oh and I sometimes swear ...

I know I know , the template isn't right but at least its readable (except for links on the left)
I'll fix it later and TRY to fix the width as well just can't find where its going wide
I do my own templates will NOT buy them as I'm smart enough to make my own and even if I do stuff it up a little it doesn't matter as that is MY stuff up if I do it wrong I can fix it, I will not pay someone to do something that I can do myself

Oh you know what I think I've been blocked from a Word Press blog LoL I think its funny fucking hi blooody larious funny! If I have been blocked which it looks like I have ...what am I not good enough to read what you have to say??? LoL PMSL ...snootiness that's all that is. Oh well their loss not mine

That's one thing I will not do and that's suck up to people to make friends wont make out I'm better than anyone else, I tell it like it is don't like the truth you don't have to listen but I will tell you..... that's the way I am

Money, fame or a high IQ does not buy you happiness or friends it buys you leechers and that's all it gets you, most people are just themselves and most have nothing.

That is one thing that I am not and that is up myself sarcastic yes, straight to the point yes, forgetful yes, bad speller, terrible with grammar but I am never ever any better than anyone else!

Besides I was only reading the blog because the "person" happens to write very well even if she is slightly snooty she does write well and believe it or not I can be nice I was visiting and commenting to be nice not only to her but to others as well but hey who cares if I'm blocked from reading .....she wasn't all that good I've read better and can still read better blogs than hers

No comments:

Tag cloud