Friday, October 12, 2007

its 1am

1am and I can't sleep, too hot ...too bloomin hot and it's only October don't know what its going to be like in another month 40+ in here, well ok not in here the air-con is in here (have to keep the computers cool) but the rest of the house will be like an oven
Last year I went into the kitchen and it was 50 degrees in there that's around 105 in the other measurement and NO the oven was not on, didn't need to be I could have cooked on the floor not that I would cook on the floor but you know what I mean...get off my floor is clean the dog eats off it all the time so it must be clean enough to eat off ... What the dog finds on the floor worth eating is beyond me I can't see anything and she's licking the floor, maybe its phantom food?
Speaking of the dog, had to have it inside because of thunder storms she hates them goes nuts over the thunder, anyway I bring her inside and she's doing the alternate steam train , drink, steam train, drink thing and dribbling water all over the floor always wondered why her water goes down so fast she spills most of it, of course inside its all over the floor isn't it and then she's walking in the puddles only washed the floor yesterday and so now I gotta do it all again. Only I wash the floor after the dog is back outside well the dog is supposed to back out only she wont, daytime yes she will I say "outside" she is at the door waiting for me too push down the handle so she can nose the door open but night time no way I say "outside" she hides, here's this too big to sit on your lap dog (she's a "medium") hiding under my desk so I'm going "come" with treats and she's on her back I get her up and she scoots up on the bed and hides behind him thinking we can't see her as the light is off.
She does it every time she is inside at night, when its time to go out she hides anyone would think I wack her one or something the way she behaves, I literally have to entice her to the door with treats, she only does it at night day time is fine .... we have a dog that is scared of the dark maybe ? I have no idea.

Actually Ice (that's the dog) has her own 360 page think I'll grab her posts as well and post them here, she don't spell very well after all she is a dog but a couple of the posts are interesting reading well that's what she tells me anyway ....... of course I wrote them dah the dog can't type, even though she does try to sit on my lap while I type, tries is the operative word here, she can't actually sit on my lap she is way too big for that, I keep telling her that she's too big but she don't believe me as dogs don't know size (Ice talks about size on her blog and as I'm going to put them here I'll leave the size thing for now) No I am not making another blogger page up for the bloomin dog, could but I won't can't be bothered.

Anyway what was I doing? Watching my fish on Mash ..yes its that boring over there, posting a very "nice" suggestion on the Mash suggestion board, yes I can be nice sometimes thank you very much. Sticking some more downloads on Chronick, you might like those S I've stuck some Fonts in, do some more soon and Tazster is putting a pile of Rapidshare links up in the forum section she's crazy I swear LoL. If you want anything ask you know me I'll find it and if I can't the big furry one will NO not the dog the snoring furry thing that's sleeping atm...still sounds like he is a dog oh well you know who I mean .
Changed the blurb on BA to say "all bloggers" not just 360 bloggers well I blog here don't I ? Besides you look up Bloggers Anonymous on Google all the other BA sites are dead including the Blogger one.
What else have I done today apart from re-wash the floor ? No idea ?? Oh yeah I know something I'm going to do and that is ....wait for it ........ sleep yeah that's it sleep well hope so anyway.
Oh and please tell me if I post too fast for you or too slow I can do more ya know, you know me I can go hard ...no wait that sounds rude ...I know I know go to bed you sleep blogging again ..hmm I know someone else who sleep blogs wonder who that is ???

2 comments:

Suz said...

LOL, you are all over the place in this one. I did write a blog at Chronick, as you probably know and like the interface. I have been using Mash just to chat back and forth and have met some new people but there is only so much you can do to a page in a day. I really miss my dog and her antics. She used to bark at MrP every night right at 10pm for a treat. I can't stand losing them so I haven't gotten another.

Missy A said...

If you wrote a blog on there I can't find it, you post it in the private journal?
I've got a series going for the dog, will be posted when I get through all my other "old" 360 posts

Tag cloud