Thursday, October 11, 2007

so vain -- 360 re-post

You are so vain

Red7 writes this “Do you not think we can't see you commenting again on mutual friends blogs?” Well its not so much that you see them commenting but it’s the ones that totally ignore you those are the ones that peeve me, I mean you comment first on a blog they comment after you what they blogblind or something they didn’t see you ?

Then of course there are the friend stealers, someone sees you with certain friends and they go out of their way to steal them off you, I’ve seen it happen almost like its “I’m a much better friend than they are, look I can post 10 comments to you I pay you more attention, have me instead of stinky old them, delete them you don’t want them”

Those people aggravate me I feel like saying here have my flipping friends take them you want them so bad take them!

I’m not talking about the pigs of 360° either the ones that really you do not want on your list and you don’t want them on your friends lists either, you know the ones the ones who make the bile come up when you see a comment from them on a friends page but what can you do you can’t tell people who to have as a friend.

If I deleted everyone who had a certain person on their list who I don’t like I wouldn’t have anyone left but of course that’s probably what they want me to do

This song is for them



No comments:

Tag cloud