Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lawn mower man


Wednesday afternoon, I'm in here the furry one is in the dining room sweating over a hot motherboard well ok not sweating as his cousin the one "who knows all" won't let him get anywhere near it, so he's sweating off to the side
And we hear the sound of a lawn mower, now I think to myself that mower is awfully close to our place must be the "I have my sprinklers on 24/7" next door neighbour , sprinklers are always on so he's always mowing, so I take a quick squiz out the window and I'm like "what the!" half OUR lawn is mowed and there's the guy who lives next door to "sprinklers on 24/7" mowing our lawn.
He's like "oh hope I'm not in trouble or anything but I was bored your lawn needed mowing so I just started on it" I didn't quite know what to say, I mean here we are two lawn mowers neither start, five of the "long sticks dat sopposed ta make da noises" as Ice calls them not one of them can be started either so our front lawn looks like someone's hayfield and it got mowed not by us but by the lawn mower man with a normal mower not a ride on the picture is for fun
Apparently he walks down the street and mows other lawns as well
He mowed our lawn ... mowed our lawn!
Of course now it looks like it needs to be raked up and turned into bales but heck he mowed our lawn!!

No comments:

Tag cloud