Thursday, October 11, 2007

Next 16 posts you might have seen before

Just been on my three sixty yes the "thing" arrgh anyway been over there and grabbed a few posts, well you never know do you ?
The rest can stay and as I've already posted all my poems and short stories on Missy's Shorts (one to go found one I'd missed)
The rest are all rubbish and not worth a re-post , not bad is it out of all that lot only 30 or so worth a repost...don't know why I bothered in the first place.
Most of the re-posts will have the dates of the original post time, think I've missed a couple of dates but that's me though, they will say re-post on the bottoms and are all tagged as such so they aren't confuddled with other posts
Anyway as I'm getting interrupted yet again and can't bloomin well think I'll just post this post for now the rest will be posted one per day for the next 16 days ...gives me a rest and means I don't have to think ..arrrghh what I'm typing here ...I swear he sees my hands on a key board and it's "blah blah blah" gotta go grrrrr

No comments:

Tag cloud