Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Oh you think so do you?

I was going to do something , yeah write something but can't remember what now
ended up making this instead takes me ages to do these ya know actually no it don't takes longer to upload and host than make LoL

The rate my pages are loading its going to take an hour fffs load faster will ya
anyway while that's loading lets see if I can remember what it was toffy people I think, you know the ones who think they are better than you because they have money and you don't or they think they are more intelligent than you but they aren't. I can't stand those kind of people (in posh queen type voice) "I am better than you dear, I am hyperconstabularitatarianary more intelligent than you because I can use big words that you can not understand"
Yes I made that word up hyper-constabulary-antarianism isn't a word neither are those people any better than you or me they just think they are and this is why they get annoyed, peeved, taken aback when you can pose a better argument or voice your opinion in an intelligent way because well they are the intelligent ones aren't they, a larger IQ, more money and well they are better than you aren't they
Well they ain't any better than me or you, only pedestal they are on is one of their own making and I say to them "guess what you nose is so high in the air I can clearly see your snot"


Anyway here's the image I was uploading

its my daughter I used her MySpace images to make her an animated avatar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brain automatically tunes out when I'm approached for conversation by the people you described. My attention span for narcissism is pretty short.

Your daughter is very pretty. Love the animation :).....and WOW you've been here for awhile. I feel so left out on your secret! :)

Tag cloud