Friday, October 5, 2007

New toy or am I a dork?


Look got a new toy only mines a bit bigger than the picture, not by much though it sure is small.
Been the last couple of hours working it out, songs were only playing the first 10 seconds and I've got to work out how to get it to play the next song by itself.
I think the battery is flat already LoL that's me though I seem to suck the life out of batteries



You want to know what I've got on it don't you?
Hows this for a list?
Abba - Eagle
Aerosmith -Make it
Anthrax- Caught in a Mosh
Armargeddon -The End
Avril Lavine -Take me away
Blondie -Heart of Glass
Brooke Hogan - Letting Go
Children of the Damned -Beast over Hammersmith
Dark Angel -The burning of Sodom
Dela Dela- Sacred Spirit Album
Dilana -Mother Mother
Don McClean - American Pie
Dragon -Rain
Enterprise theme
Gary Numan -Berserker
Godsmack -VooDoo
Marilyn Manson -Tainted Love
Martha and the Muffins - Echo beach
My Spirit Lives On -Sacred Spirit
Rose Tattoo - Calling
Silverchair - All across the world
Steve Earle- Copperhead Road
The Craving - The day the music died
The waitresses - I know what boys like
Toby Rand -Throw it Away
ZZ top - Francene
ZZ Top- Chrimson Witch

When I say I've got from ABBA to ZZ top I mean it !
Oh poo should have put this one on there too Helloweens version of Lay Your Love on me (ABBA) that's cool as that is heavy metal ABBA
can't find that one on YouTube but hows this one instead, not Helloween but more or less the same thing

AT VANCE - Money Money Money (Tribute To ABBA)







Hint:Press play then stop ..wait for load
I'll basically listen to anything as long as it isn't rap can't stand rap, its not singing its well rappping or talking to music

Anyway am I a dork or what got ABBA and Avril Lavine on my player I dunno though maybe Marilyn Manson counts as a point towards not being a dork??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet little toy ya got there, Missy Fran. Very eclectic playlist, too. I love new toys. :)

Fictionista said...

I dunno about Marilyn Manson not being dorky... but I have the BeeGee's, so who am I to say? :P

Missy A said...

wasn't allowed to listen to MM when I was a kid then again wasn't allowed to watch Countdown either
Music had to be classical or groups like Bay City Rollers or Abba.
Manson and Axel where too "heavy" on;y time I got to listen to music like that was on my tiny radio on the way to school

Tag cloud