Saturday, May 26, 2007

crazy idea

So anyway I had this crazy nutty idea, set myself back up in the dining room with the strange monitor that doesn't like baby computer (7.85 gig 65mg ram, its a baby) and the keyboard that you have to punch to get it to type anything (hurting my fingers this is) just so I can get some peace and quiet and well hell yeah that worked it's the only way I can get any work done at all so yeah this is good this is

The other crazy idea is Taste Buds (yeah full of crazy ideas me) I think Dana is going to be doing most of the posting she's more of a foodie than I am, I can cook don't get me wrong but I'm a chucker I chuck what ever is available in then forget what I used so nothing is ever the same, cook like my granma I do don't use recipe books not for ingredient amounts anyway basically it's yeah I'll do that but change that and do this instead
Anyway if you have a blogger and want to contribute (done 2 myself tonight saved as draft, told ya being in the dining room is good) just gimmie the email that you use for your blogger and I'll add you as contributor thats contributor not conspirator **wink**

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Thanks for the add!

Tag cloud