Friday, May 11, 2007

Last Straw

I know people lurk here its the only place that is open

No one knows me, no one really bothers to get to know me
I know where I am not wanted so I left
Its been coming for a while I realized quite a while ago that I wasn't wanted anymore and this time was the last straw
When you try to say why and people don't even care thats when you know they don't want you around





There are some things that people will never know about me and why should I tell them anyway its me that obviously has a problem and I know I do I have a problem I have a problem with the childishness on 360 the cliques that I know I'm not in, I'm not wanted anymore and that is why I left
You know I try to be happy all the time I really do but basically I'm just so sad inside all the time
If I don't go back people won't care they didn't want me anyway
I could die and there wouldn't be a single person even care

5 comments:

josie2shoes said...

I was following along and agreeing totally with your assesment of 360 and the way folks get treated there. I think it goes far beyond the concept of clique to almost mob mentality. But when you got to that last line, I gotta disagree... I cant think of at least two people for sure who would care... Dana and ME! While I don't know you very much yet, I'd like to. Lonely and sad are places I've visited often, so I know how that feels. Drop me a line sometime!

WebbyJo said...

Hey Missy,
I've been wondering what happened.
Nobody knows me either. I don't care. I see the cliques forming, I won't take part in that. I pretty much know now where the various dramas usually form and I just stay away. It's just a blog. Imagine if Yahoo were to shut down 360 from one day to the other... where do they stand THEN with all their dramas and popularity contests?!

Dana Dane said...

that'w very intersting what Webby says....that would be funny. Yeah i go back and lurk but then I see things that only disgust me more. And know what I hate...BLAST WARS! god that's dumb.

Missy A said...

you ask Ernie or Neil about the blasts they wern't even going to put them in origionally

Anonymous said...

I can seriously understand how you feel about 360. I have been trying and trying to get back a sense of the fun and thoughts we used to get on there, but my efforts are marginalized. I even posted a story challenge that only Dana and finally I accepted. Those used to go over like gangbusters, but oh well. Of course I put it up for Carol, but she can't write all that well right now. I would care...

Tag cloud