Saturday, May 5, 2007

Read and then scroll down to the bottom of the page

Sometimes you just get presents out of the blue for no reason at all you just get them and the other day well I got one its at the bottom of the page here, pretty neat huh
Susan made that for me pretty cool I recon




Oh you want to see something really scary?


That really old looking fella is my X he's 46
He allways was a bit grey he had a grey streak when I met him when he was 25 but geeze now he's totally grey.
I've been asking people on 360 how old he is and only ZFrog and Jeepers have come close most are saying in the 60's
Here is a very small badly scanned wedding picture (1986)
Yes he IS dark in that photo
Can't find the picture that I wanted a family one, one of those proffessional ones he isn't so dark on that, it has to be on disk somewhere as I won't have uploaded it because the kids are small on it doesn't matter I'll find it later
No he's not Aborigional well don't think so anyway have my suspicions that his grandfather was part Aborigional though as when the family tree was recearched they came to a full stop at grandad but granma could be traced back for like 10 generations
See if grandad was adopted (read one of the stolen generation of Aborigional children) then they wouldn't find anything would they and I've seen a picture of him and well he's very dark and ol Kenny boy (my X) has an uncle who is the spitting image of him he looks Aborigional as well so it wouldn't suprise me
Grandad would have been born in about the right time frame but there is no way of finding out not now
Both my X and my daughter go very dark after about 5 mins outside I burn my son burns they go tanned very tanned as you can see, he's very tanned looks funny in the summer time as its only his arms up to his elbows and his face and neck the rest of him is white and now his hair matches .
I shouldn't laugh at the poor old bugger he's only 6 years older than me I'm grey myself now but damn not THAT grey

Tag cloud