Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Family

I was going to post something else here but I've forgotten what it is, got a bit upset before and its given me a headache for those of you who can't read my Little Fairy blog its all about family basically
Ok OK allready, I'll grab it for you
I even checked my hotmail and theres a tiny message from my brother there in with all the spam stuff that that email is full of as well, he's here in Austraila again his email said "here for 2 weeks did you know your dad is sick"
Thats it, nothing else I didn't reply I know my dad is sick he has parkinsons I know he's sick, my mother has my mobile number she has our house number but do I get phone calls? No I don't
I talk to my daughter on MySpace my mother don't tell her anything either
It annoys me everyday Adrians family is on the phone to him every single day "hello how you going, you ok" birthdays they call each other, new years the phones go mad, christmas the phones go mad but not my family I get nothing no birthday cards, not even a christmas card and you can forget phone calls as much as I hate talking to my mother on the phone ( you can put the phone down and walk away come back 5 mins later she's still going on about something no idea what and has NO idea you left) and in IM she's worse I won't IM with her, you could be there all day but hey it would be nice you know for her to ring me I've been here 4 years and never ever has she rung me my X has drunk of course but not my mother, I get TXT's from my daughter and I don't expect my mother to be able to work out TXT'ing but dang she knows how to use a phone and she knows I don't have enough credit on my phone to ring her
I would love to go home right now my dad is sick my brother is there and I haven't seem him in years (he lives in the UK) but I just can't my car is broken down and the cost well it would cost $500 at least we don't have that i'm stuck here with his family ringing him every day and it makes me so sad inside


see I don't have anyone here not RL people only the people online and I can sit here feeling so danged alone sometimes, not that I had any friends where I was before the kids loved me allways had a house full of other peoples kids or my X's friends but never any of my own, I didn't go anywhere wasn't wanted and I'm not even wanted by my own family

1 comment:

josie2shoes said...

Missy, this made me so sad, 'cuz I've been in that same place... when my Mom was sick and I lived too far and never could get home. The day she was in the hospital dying my Dad called, but said he'd wait to buy my plane ticket for the discount funeral rates. I've never quite forgiven him for that.

Like you, I haven't had a lot of friends around me in my life, usually no one at all that I could call a close friend, just aquaintances at work, and other than that I'm my own. I've tried making friends and it usually ends up in abysimal failure. That's why I love the Internet so... I've made some true and caring friends, real people that I can relate to! We share so much of ourselves here that we get to know each other pretty well. Whenever I'm feeling really alone now, I just log on and find someone to visit with.

I saw a sign on a friend's page recently, it said..."Friends are God's way of apologizing for family." I could relate and I'm sure you can too. I believe that family are the people who love and care about you, and we are always here for you!

Tag cloud