Monday, May 7, 2007

My Inspiration



For those who don't read my shorts here is the link you might want to read this (Long Lost Love Found)
I find it difficult to find inspiration sometimes but there is one particular person who has inspired me to write here and here (The Eagles Shadow and The Eyes)
A woman who I hope won't ever stop writing won't ever stop being who she is and that's her own creative self
She's funny, serious and bueatiful I know she's going to say that she's not but I think she is its an inner bueaty that shines from within and I'm happy because she is, happy in a crying sort of happy so happy that you cry happy that kind of happy.
She's a big sweet kind generous person with such a sensitive heart she is my inspiration and she just got married and I might not look like I'm happy for her but I am I really am.
Dana I'm going to miss you but you are happy which means that I am too and that big hunk of a guy had better look after you or I'll be after him along with your brothers
I may be little but I've got a very big stick!

2 comments:

josie2shoes said...

I so agree with you, Missy! Dana is one of the strongest and nicest women I know. We're all gonna be reading her writing in syndication someday I just know it! She'd better not go disappearing on us - we're waiting for the tales of newlywed life!

Dana Dane said...

awww...thank you btw that last blog was not when you called me crazy...it's when everyone i knew in person called me crazy...and for real you know me better than most of the people here in person know me...did you know my mom and one of my grandma's still won't talk to me....that sucks! when my mom was my age she was working on her 3rd divorce....and btw you ALWAYS call me crazy so i knew you meant it in the most sincere and sweetest ways...love you to Fran

Tag cloud