Monday, May 21, 2007

My Picture

Has anyone noticed anything about my picture on here?
It comes up so small in comments thats its a bit hard to see but take a look at my Blogger profile, pretty neat huh.

Just a very simple animation I made it only has 5 frames doesn't move much but it does move
I like it because it isn't really flashy and annoying and if I hadn't of told you, you really wouldn't have noticed the eyes where moving
I love doing animations I've been fasinated with them for years now I've got a few programmes up my sleeve and I can play with them a bit more now I can whip one up in about 1/2 an hour some take more it all depends on how much fiddling around has to be done
Did one for K the other day took me all of 15 minutes, it took longer to get it to her than it took to do it
Wait right there I'll do one


As per usual it took me longer to get it on here than it did to make it
Oh and Josie I borrowed your flower hope you don't mind

10 comments:

josie2shoes said...

Oooh...that's so pretty! Looks like it's floating in water. Very cool! I'm stealing it! :-)

Missy A said...

thought you might hehehehe

WebbyJo said...

I've tried to do a few animations in PaintShop. The first one actually turned out hilarious. It was an egg and the top was supposed to flip open. I did something wrong wo the whole egg was somehow ...jumping.

Anonymous said...

I saw the one you made for kj. Very pretty. I like your eyes twitching in all directions. Makes you look like you think someone might be watching you. LOL

g said...

Wow! I'm impressed, Missy! That wave thing is cool!

I did notice the eyes btw. I thought it was unusual for the standard South Park avatars I see around... no wonder eh?

I don't like a lot of 'blinkies' too 'cause it makes me dizzy. :D

I see the eyes on your smaller avatr btw, and it works fine.

Oh, thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I'll add you to mine 'cause I've been lurking here for days anyway. ;D

Did you notice the surge on your profile views? That might be me, he-he. :D

Stay classy, Missy!

g said...

It's ok if I add you, yes? You're not hiding from anyone, right? A stalker perhaps? (I hope not!)

Missy A said...

Webby its all in the timing of the frames more time in between the slower the animation goes

Leslie ..the one I made for KJ on her flickr wasn't moving till I clicked on see large view hope you saw it moving and people are watching me LoL .. Hi G and yes you can

g said...

Thanks, Missy!

Btw, seeing that your friend Alissa helps her dad at his Quizno's sometimes, can you put in a good word for Jesus? Thanks! 'cause I love him, and he's really, really cool! :D

http://jesuschristscoolblog.blogspot.com/2007/05/quiznos-guys-dont-like-me.html

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw it moving. I knew what it was, so I looked at it on large. I wish flickr would always show it properly, even when it's not large.

Missy A said...

Leslie thats why I use Photobucket got over 200+ in there free! and the animations show

Josie I'm doing you a small flower now

Tag cloud