Thursday, May 24, 2007

Done on MS Paint?? ... I don't think so

Some people cheat I swear
The idea was to do a picture using MS paint a self portrait, now I did one

This one, using MS Paint


As you can see it's like this image (well kind of)
This one is done on Adobe


Now what I was seeing around is a few that cannot have been done on MS Paint no way they were, they've been done on Adobe or PSP, I can tell a Paint from an Adobe image and they where not done on Paint, Ralas was done on Paint, Yardys was done on Paint couple of others as well but some no way hosay the image was too close to the photograph.
Some people yes they have the skills to do one on Paint my sister could she went to art college she learned how to produce fantastic images
I can on Adobe and the one I did on Paint is more or less the same
Now I could have done mine on Adobe the B/W one and put that up and made people think I did it on Paint but I ain't that good I know I'm not that good
Thing is I was seeing a few that obviously where too damned good to have been done on Paint now I know that there are at least two people who could do an image like that one's Jaquie and the other is Eddo they are both are extremly good artists and could do an image like that on MS Paint.
Really though if anyone else but those two had an image up that was allmost too good they didn't do it on no basic Paint no way they did and as far as I am concerned thats cheating

What do you think
If I had put that B/W one up would you have known it wasn't done on MS Paint?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only seen Eddo's, Rala's and Yardy's. But I would have known your B/W wasn't Paint.

Dana Dane said...

i don't have the time....wished i did

josie2shoes said...

Hey, the real you is really pretty!! And I think the Paint one is pretty cool too... but no, I'd never confuse the third one for a "Paint job", who's kidding who?

WebbyJo said...

Hello,
I have no idea..of course..how much people are cheating, but I have seen incredible work done with only MS Paing.

Google up MS Paint masterpieces... it's quite amazing!

Anonymous said...

I say the same as Slim. I didn't see many, but I knew that one you have there isn't paint.
And I love the self portrait you do have up there in Paint! I like the hair and how it looks sort of wooly. LOL

Tag cloud