Thursday, May 17, 2007

Message to a friend

I just sent this message to someone who asked me why I didn't come on 360 anymore and decided that to post it would be a better idea that way its open, well to the people who read this anyway
Read previous posts here and you will realize that I am just way too busy/constantly interupted to be lurking anywhere

Message body :
I've had a look around today on 360, had to go on BA anyway and there is something missing from the whole thing I had to grab Eddo's link for the BA web site post (bloggers on blogging) and it took me AGES to find him, had to check my old mail to find his new page he's shut down too.
Something about trolls ..I think.. don't know really wasn't looking at posts
I see blasts and thats about it (need the 360 home page to check simple urls for BA memberships) I won't shut down BA but I'm only on it for 1/2 hour tops each day, check mail and comments thats it.
Its only been a week but I'm staying away if I'm not there I can't be implicated in anything
I havemy MySpace that I've shut down to friends only and my views went down from 150 in a week to 35, I have Blogger that you don't need to be a member of to comment on **hint hint** that is open, the link to my blogger profile is on my 360 blast (page views climbing LoL) and my Imeem
I'm just staying away from the whole thing I used to love 360 but really its gone so far down hill far too much backbiting and bitching going on,who's friends with who, who's fighting, who's doing that,this, whatever its impossible
The only thing I can do is just not bother with it any more
The same thing happened in the origional chat room I used to go in (the one I wrote the story on) there is only one person from there I am in contact with now the rest can go F themselves, there are more on 360 that I am closer too but sheet it's going the same way

7 comments:

BigBadWolf said...

Well big Ole Wolfie hugs to you Miss...cant say I blame you much I'm drifting away from 360 myself...THink over the summer I'll put together a how-too on learning photography and photoshop...I got me a blogspot too, just never used mine...anyway something to keep me busy and active as it were... more hugz BigBad!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

well, i miss you on 360, even though i sense you being around.
**hug**
neddy ned

Missy A said...

someones been **winking** at you have they neddy??
At the moment I have 5 webpages up, and I've been photoshopping and I'm working on the Forum site as well..haven't hardly got time to scratch

WebbyJo said...

I'm in full understanding...

g said...

Hi Missy! You probably don't remember me but I'm saying 'hi!' anyway. :D

Cheers!

Missy A said...

Yes G I know who you are ...cute and slightly crazy

Anonymous said...

Awwww..I miss seeing you around.

Tag cloud