Monday, May 28, 2007

Pissed off

I am totally pissed off today, woke up early because of things on the forum site I'm on were worrying me
See we have a few people on there who think that by spam(crap) posting eg: just smiley faces and posting stuff that should be in a chat room that they can get thier amount of posts up and
1. get more stuff to access on the site and 2. get cred
Anyway we spent a pile of time last night deleting the crud posts, Adrian posted about people doing it and what do 2 of them do turn that post into a chat on games they didn't even read it
so those had to be deleted as well.
I get up this morning dreaming that the whole site is covered with the same kind of thing and you know what it was! ...I logged off can't stand it anymore
There is one in particular who is driving me insane, I don't know why but she just persists in posting "chat" in a non-chat area, every single post she can she's leaving some kind of comment, on older posts 5 months old, not on topic just posting for post sake so her 'post amount' will go up
We have areas for chat, the site has it's own chat room, you can send mail to each other etc. Most of the threads are help threads like here is a link for the yahoo smileys and an animation programme to download or people asking where can I get ... that kind of thing
I cleaned out the Trash bin (where the old posts go) I moderate that as well as other things and she was outraged her post amount went down by 200, well mine went down by that as well as others didn't worry me didn't worry anyone else either. She went mental though as if your post amount really matters anyway its the colour of your name that really matters, she's brown, I'm purple Adrian is bright flouro green (site co-owner)
I don't know I get the impression that she thinks by being number 1 poster that she is going to get site ownership or something it doesn't work that way
In a month she has over 600 posts thats 20 per day, way above anyone elses average even Adrian who has been on that same site since Nov doesn't do 20 per day, he does do a lot and has got over 1800 posts though, in fact she has allmost got more posts than the site owner himself and he's had 6 months running the site
I am really annoyed totally livid about this, her sister is ok she's a sweety
but her arrrgh, she soppossed to be doing a job for the site as well but she isn't doing it wish she would at least that way she would stay away for 5 minutes so we could clean up the place a bit

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Good Lord! That was a mouth full! I can certainly tell you are pissed, and that's not just from reading the title. People are annoying, you just can't seem to get away from that. I hope you can blow this off, lower your blood pressure a bit. :)

Missy A said...

Adrian is even more pissed off,
you know it wouldnt worry me if it was blog comments lordie if 360 counted those you me and dana would be in the 1000000's but this Forum site isn't no blog or personal IM

Tag cloud