Sunday, May 20, 2007

Just my thoughts

I was asked if I would go back to 360 and seriously looking around tonight, if I did my list would go down to maybe 20 or so I've found out who my real friends are this last few days so if you read this from 360 and you find yourself with a big green plus sign it's because I've realized who is just a list collector who cares and who doesn't and I know that the ones who don't care, don't read won't even notice if I remove them
There will be a few who stay those who are on my MySpace list will stay those who bothered clicking on a link and can get out of the 360 loop for 2 minutes those will stay. Those who really care will stay

See I've had a hell of a time with some people who say they are my bestest friend but treat me as if I don't exist they say they don't have time for me yet have time for others those will go bye bye's as honestly I don't have time for them any more
I got sick of the constant "I'm better than anyone" nonsense from a few people
Got sick of the snarky QC's
Sick of not hardly knowing who to talk to and who to trust
Who I was sopposed to be talking to and who I wasn't
Sick of people treating others like crap when they are sopposed to be friends and I ain't talking about me here I see how people interact and some of it is nasty

I will be opening my page back up but it won't be the same

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew!! No green thing beside my name. I wish that 360 had never included that QC thing. My own list is constantly changing as I remove those who are disrespectful to others or who are here to collect people. I don't want to be thought of as a possesion to anyone in person or online. I'm here to have a good time with friends.I see many closing their pages for this reason or that. I personally refuse to let the creeps win and run me off. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts on 360 again. HUGS

Missy A said...

Havent done it yet, got caught up with web site posts for BA and then site moderating on the Forum site I'm on, its 2.30am and I've got to make sure I don't delete the wrong people now that wouldn't be very good at all

Anonymous said...

ZFrog says hello

WebbyJo said...

Well..I hear you loud and clear. I still don't have a green + sign and I hope it stays that way.

NEVER have I seen the point of collecting people on the blog list! Rather the other way around.

Alissa said...

Missy, if you need to delete me go ahead, as long as you still post here, but if I'm going to miss something juicy on 360, I'll be sad if yo delete me. I've been tempted many times to just cut my 360 list down to my family, and blog here, but I never do, because I'm lazy, and quite frankly no one's reading me there anymore anyway... Do what you gotta, but I'm here and there for ya!

Missy A said...

I've cut it right down not down to 20 though can't seem to let go of some they annoy me but I love em so can't let em go
I think a lot of them are only on my 360 because they wanted something from me and I've never got any thing in return ..those have gone allready

Anonymous said...

I'm just catching up as usual. No green plus on me which I'm glad of. I'll read where ever you are.

Tag cloud